Friday, January 6, 2012

Zumba Love


Zumba fitness has been a blessing in my life...it gave me confidence, support, created friendships, help me get my old body back (pre-kids body) and showed me I can have fun again!

I love to dance and so this was the perfect outlet for me to jump into and get back to my old self again!


I have had the pleasure of meeting so many wonderful people and making new life long friendship opening my eyes so to many new things!


                                                                 ZES Priscilla Maribal!



I have also been lucky enough to get my Zumbatomic license to teach children!! It is not only rewarding but sooo fun!!


Zumba has been amazing..I highly recommend anyone who has not tried out a zumba class to do so!!

I am blessed in that I have had the opportunity to meet so many HUGE names in Zumba, including Priscilla Maribal, Macie Gill, and DJ Francis!!!

I have been a Zumba instructor for over a year teaching Zumba Basic 1, Zumba Basic 2, Zumbagold, as well as Zumbatomic! Join the party!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment