Tuesday, January 24, 2012

WHAT A GUY!

So...I am seeing Jared still....5 months and going strong and guess what he does!?!?! This week has been a crazy busy week for me; I had my sons birthday party on Friday, my friends son's party on Satuday, my nephews party on Saturday, and Jared's nephews party on Saturday but none the less Jared pulled one out for the team. He got all the arrangements made and surprised me with concert tickets to Evanescence!!! WhAT A GUY!! :) He made arrangements with my mother to watch the kids, got us a hotel room, booked sushi, and the concert all without me knowing!! I have never ever in my wildest dreams thought I could be treated this good! Stayed tuned folks!! Lots more great stuff to come..this one is a keeper for sure! :) BTW...below is a picture of the Shark cake I made for my sons birthday!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment